It’s Super Bowl Weekend!!!Â It has all the potential to be a great game, and I hope it doesn’t disappoint.Â The only problem with the Super Bowl is that it is the END of the NFL season.Â Â Â I really dislike the time between the end of the NFL season and when spring actually arrives and it’s nice enough to be outside doing things – which in Minnesota will be 6-8 weeks.Â So, I’ll have to find something to occupy my time on the weekends.Â At least I’ll always have great personal finance blogs to read, right?Â Speaking of which, here’s my favorite reads from the last week!
- The Jeep Financing Experiment Has Ended! from Debt Roundup
- Determining What We Needed for Our Perfect Retirement from Common Sense Millennial
- What Factors Determine Financial Comfort? from Money Bulldog
- Book Giveaway: Stop Over-Thinking Your Money! from DINKS Finance
- My 24 Hour Car Buying Experience is a guest post I hadÂ over at Frugal Rules
CleverDude was included in the following carnivalsÂ and roundups this week:
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web at Money Talks News
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie at Consumer Fu
- Carnival of Money Pros at Avant Credit
Brought to you courtesy of Brock
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."