Clever Dude’s Week(s) in Review April 28 – May 11, 2007
Yep, it’s been another 2 weeks since I ran a weekly review of my favorite posts from CleverDude.com, but I figured since I’ll be visiting mommy (no I don’t call her that) this weekend in another state, I should leave you with something! 🙂
Here’s some highlights from Clever Dude over the past 2 weeks:
- Part 4 of Fixing Your Money Mistakes: Research, Wait and Repeat
- How I got shafted for $109, and how I got it back
- How to plan a FREE wedding and reception (thanks to my personal friend Realist for this one!)
- Why sharing money works for our marriage
- What does it mean to pay your credit card balance in full?
- What I got for my Chevy test drive
- Some of my favorite things (a personal post)
Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother’s Day!