This week, we launched Clever Dude with a new design and it’s gotten some rave reviews. Personally, I’m much happier with the layout, and it’s easier to manage. I’ll pat myself on the back for this one.
Here’s some highlights from Clever Dude this past week:
- We posted a poll asking what you think about Adoption vs Natural Birth. It’s the first poll here at Clever Dude and we’ve gotten some good responses so far. Feel free to comment on the post as well as participate in the poll.
- Posted 3 ways to use Gmail to manage your other email accounts
- Gave 5 ways to save money IN the bathroom (no, I didn’t mention anything about toilet paper)
- Gave 5 ways going bald gracefully can save you money, time and embarrassment. This is a personal favorite of mine.
- Announced I’ll be hosting the 4th Carnival of Credit Report Stories here next Wednesday, so sign up! A “Carnival” is just sharing other authors’ best works on a specific topic, so feel free to use the submit button at the top of this column or within the original post to submit. If you read this article after March 28th, the button will be gone.
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.