This week was a good week. I’m very proud of my “Insulating Your Crawl Space Properly” post, as it was featured on LifeHack.org, and a few other websites.
Here’s the rest of my clever articles this past week:
- I actually snuck a post in on Sunday about a Smart Car for sale in Rockville, MD for $27,500 (almost double MSRP)
- On Monday, I noted how Quicken has been charging banks for Web Update and not supporting QIF downloads since its 2005 version. It’s old news, but there’s still many people using Quicken 2003 (me, until recently).
- On Tuesday, I compared using Vonage versus Verizon Wireless as your “home phone”. The purpose was to illustrate the costs and benefits of keeping a home phone compared to just using a cell phone as your primary line.
- Also on Tuesday, I added a debt scale to the right sidebar to show our progress on paying off our Chevy Malibu. I just updated the styles today to make them less abrasive. I also added scales for our other auto, student and credit card loans.
- Wednesday, Valentine’s Day, I opened up a can of worms on a controversial topic here in my own home about “Why I Buy Lottery Tickets“. Clever Dudette has even voiced her own opinion on this one!
- Thursday was my famous “Save Energy and Money – Insulate Your Crawl Space Properly” post mentioned above
- And today, Friday, I highlighted an excellent website for finding and purchasing parts to repair your own appliances. I’ve saved hundred in parts alone by using RepairClinic.com! (They didn’t pay me to say that. Heck, they don’t even know I’m linking to them)
Thanks for reading Clever Dude! Why don’t you subscribe to our RSS Feeds?