UPDATE 1: The contest is closed. I have drawn the winner and will be contacting them shortly. I will let you all know who one when I hear back from them. Check back soon because I’ll have another giveaway!
UPDATE 2: I had to draw another winner this morning as the first winner never replied back. I’ll post when I get a confirmation from the 2nd winner.
So I mentioned in my blog’s 2nd Anniversary announcement that I was going to have a giveaway (well, a few). This is the first one!
What can you win?
I also mentioned that the giveaway would involve knowledge (sorry, no cash prizes). Thanks to Cameron Taylor, I have a few autographed copies of “Does Your Bag Have Holes?“, which I gave a stunning review, and which a few of you countered with “but it’s just Christian propoganda” before even reading it.
Well now is your chance to actually educate yourself so you can come back and either apologize to me, or have a leg to stand on in your argument against the book’s methods and claims.
How do you enter?
This is the easy part. For future giveaways, I’ll probably require that you subscribe to my RSS feed or email newsletter , but for now, all you need to do is leave a comment on this article by Thursday, June 12th at 7pm EST. You’ll need to give your real email address and be willing to give me a real mailing address to send the book if you win.
- I will only ship to the continental U.S. states (sorry Hawaii and Alaska).
- I’ll ship via USPS media mail, which means it may take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive, but hey, I pay for shipping!
- I will ask for your name and address for shipping, but I promise to destroy the information and never sell/share it
- I will use a random number generator to choose the winning comment number.
- Void where prohibited by law
- You can only enter ONE TIME.
So go leave a comment, any comment, below and you’ll be entered to win this book! And keep on the lookout for more giveaways in case you don’t win this time!