Whew! What a week! CleverDude.com went from being a little dot on the internet to a slightly bigger dot on the internet. And who do I have to thank?
My wife, “Clever Dudette”
- My Technorati ranking shot up (or down) from about 103,000 to 47,000.
- I gathered over 200 more RSS Subscribers and Email subscribers
- I went from about 100 visitors per day to 11,000 in one day
- I went from #53 to #1 of the Finance sites on BlogTopSites
Alexa and Google PR haven’t updated yet, but I suspect there’s been a substantial change in each, or I hope so.
Anyway, here’s a look back over some highlights on Clever Dude this past week:
- On Monday, I taught you all 10 Ways to Look Unprofressional
- On Tuesday, I posted the guest article that started it all: Frugal Lunch by Clever Dudette
- Tuesday evening, I wrote up a little “What did I learn about being a star” article. Not long after the visits started shooting up, I got contacted by the owner of one of the pics I used from Flickr. What a buzz killer. So, I wanted to educate all of you a little bit on Creative Commons.
- Thursday, I exposed what hiring managers really think about workers who don’t have a college education
Check back next week for some great articles about homeowner essentials and more tips from Clever Dudette!
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.