Best Posts from September, 2007
It’s only a few days into October, but I still think I’m allowed to highlight what I think were my best posts from last month. This is the second installment of the “Best Posts” and you can see August’s Best Posts here.
August was a record month in the number of posts, but September wasn’t too shabby either. If you’re wondering, my posting schedule decreased due to starting my graduate degree. It’s a lot of hard work!
If you want to browse through past months here at Clever Dude, check out the Archives page. Now it’s time to check out some of the posts I’m proud of, for one reason or another:
- I answered the question “Do we miss our Chevy Malibu?“. We sold it a month earlier and revisited whether it was the right idea (emotionally) or not.
- We canceled Blockbuster in favor of Redbox. Don’t know what Redbox is, then read this!
- We showed that we weren’t cheapos and bought a Nintendo Wii!
- Common Sense Tip: Don’t try something new before a long trip
- A loyal reader submitted an excellent article: Renting vs Buying a Home – A Detailed Analysis
- I had a chat about money with my teenage cousins. How scary.
- I added to my original posting with another 10 easy ways to look unprofessional.
- I asked whether you, my readers, are also personal finance bloggers. Surprisingly, many of you are!
- WE PAID OFF OUR ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD DEBT!
- I started off the week with yet another 8 random things about me
- Wanna see how much debt we paid off?
- We hit over 900 subscribers. We’ve gotten pretty close to 1000, but not yet!
- I analyzed how writing for Clever Dude has helped me.
- I got my 25,000 bonus rewards points from American Express.
- I got a guest writer, Shawn, and posted his first article: Unfair? US Senate to Consider DREAM Act
- Deciding when to get a masters degree.
- Bank of America finally offered a high interest money market savings account!
- Please don’t let pride ruin your life.
- With tongue in cheek, I asked whether Baby Boomers will be our next crime wave.
- I found the secret value of house guests.
Time to go take a nap and spend the rest of the weekend doing homework! Woohoo!