What would an end of month be without an end of month highlights article? Last month, I highlighted a few of my best posts from October, when I wrote 43 articles. I seem to be writing less articles each month because in November, I only wrote 37. Hopefully once the semester is over in 11 days, I’ll be able to pick up the pace.
Here are a few highlights from November (by week):
- Choosing the Right Health Care Plan: The High Deductible Plan – Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4, Summary
- Recognizing Stress and Its Effects
- Dave who? Is he related to Suzy what’s-her-face?
- 10 Classes to Fix My Life
- Weekend Project: Insulation and Ventilation Work
- What would I do if I won the lottery?
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Big Bad Debt
- Recent Gas Price Effects on Us and Our Families
I didn’t write much this week because I was away on Thanksgiving vacation:
- What Could You Give Up When You’re in Financial Trouble? Part One, Part Two, Part Three
- Faith and Hypocrisy
- Challenge: Premium Fuel Car vs Regular Octane Truck
Check back in a month for more highlights!
Save More Money in 2018
Subscribe and join the worldwide 52-week money challenge! Get the tools you need right to your inbox.