Free Money Finance has posted this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance. The carnival is a collection of links about finance, submitted by the authors and hosted by a single site. My article “You can’t trust that Carfax report!” was featured. Here are some of my favorite articles from the carnival:
- I loved Smart Money Daily’s article story of their tenant-landlord dispute. I KNOW you’ll enjoy the story too.
- Cheap Healthy Good gives 61 tips for travel eats on a budget.
- Saving with Me analyzes the Wants vs Needs of home ownership. I’m not sure if owning a home is a Need vs a Want, but it depends on the situation. I’ll be analyzing this later this week in my Examine Your Motives series.
- My Two Dollars tells us to stop the “I paid for this already” syndrome, and toss the clutter. I hate clutter, and I rarely hesitate to toss it if it’s causing me anxiety. However, Stacie is a keeper, and I usually yield to her wishes.
- Money, Matter, & More Musings asks “Why do people accept wedding gifts?“.
- The Digerati Life exposes some facts about low-income earners and what they can do to get off minimum wage.
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."