While going through my morning routine today, I realized that many of the little frugal things I do to save money can also help you.
However, many of the lists that I’ve read must assume the we’re idiots. Their explanation of the tip is ten times as long as the tip itself!
So, in appreciation of you, my readers, here are 5 QUICK steps to save money while in your bathroom:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth, shaving, or washing your face. Only use water when rinsing off something.
- Only fill a fourth (1/4) of your toothbrush with toothpaste. You don’t need to fill up the brush and waste most of it.
- Install an electric water heater timer(if you have an electric water heater). We only have our water tank ON for 3 hours in the morning.
- If it’s yellow, let it mellow; if it’s brown, flush it down. However, if guests are coming, please flush.
- Don’t let your soap sit in water. It get mushy and needs replaced MUCH sooner.
Was that quick enough for you? Got any of your own quick tips?