A.A. Francis is a well-traveled freelance travel writer, author and aspiring novelist from New York City. Among other subjects, he frequently writes about money, debt and personal finance responsibilities. He is an alumnus of Marymount Manhattan College in New York City.
Now you can learn more about me in my other posts:
- Questions about the Cleverdude – For some reason, people find it funny.
- Am I a Personal Finance Site? where I give my own definition of personal finance and how I fit into the mold.
- Interview with Clever Dude posted at MyMint.com
- A few of my obsessions
- Some of my favorite things
- 8 random things about me
- 8 MORE random things about me
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the articles are â€œaffiliate links.â€ This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissionâ€™s 16 CFR, Part 255: â€œGuides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Feeling Clever? Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest from "Clever Dude."